The benefits of CBD are enormous that it is inexhaustible. It has played an active role in boosting health and immune responses that it has become an invaluable ingredient in our daily lives. In this article, we shall discuss 5 simple homemade CBD recipes to increase your CBD intake.
- Holiday CBD Cranberry Sauce
Wow, your guest with this CBD cranberry sauce that can come in handy as a spread for toast, panettone, and bagels. Note that, extremely versatile cranberry sauce can go with almost anything.
- ½ cup of orange juice
- ½ cup of water
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon CBD oil
- 12 oz cranberries
- goat cheese (optional)
- orange zest
- Pinch of salt
- Bring together water, cranberries and orange juice in a saucepan over medium heat and stir for one minute. Add sugar, salt, orange zest, and cinnamon stick.
- Stir the mixture until the cranberries begin to soften and add your CBD oil.
- Stir the mixture until the cranberries soften and the mixture turns into a sauce.
- Remove the heat and let the mixture stand.
- Serve chilled as jam or mixed with goat cheese for a delicious dip.
- CBD Eggnog
When it comes to enjoying the best holidays with a touch of CBD, then CBD eggnog is all you need. It is easy to prepare and gives your holiday a boost.
- ½ cup brandy, dark rum or bourbon (feel free to use any).
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 12 teaspoons of CBD oil
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 cups whole milk
- 8 eggs, separated
- cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- Beat the egg yolks, salt, and sugar until smooth.
- Add whole milk, whipping cream, vanilla, and nutmeg and whisk until smooth.
- Beat your egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- Stir the whipped eggs gently into the eggnog until smooth.
- Chill until cold and garnish with grated cinnamon or nutmeg sticks on top.
- CBD Guacamole
This is one of the CBD recipes that can serve as a casual appetizer. You can utilize organic corn chips with this CBD recipe for a completely healthy snack for holidays.
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- ½ teaspoon CBD oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 Hass avocados halved and pitted
- Peel the avocados and mash using a fork or potato masher in a medium bowl.
- Mix in lime juice and CBD oil and whip until smooth
- Add the other ingredients and mix.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- CBD Hot Chocolate
Who says hot chocolate can’t get better? Add a few teaspoons of CBD oil and experience the sweetest way to spread wellness.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 16 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoon of CBD oil
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Mix the milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until they have melted.
- Cover the pot and turn heat to low for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in CBD tincture and serve with mini marshmallows on top.
- Walnut Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
This is one of the best CBD recipes I have ever come across. It is easy to prepare and gives you one of the best experience in treating back pain.
- 0.5 oz unflavored CBD oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare a mixture of your white sugar, brown sugar, CBD tincture, and softened butter in a bowl and mix until smooth. Beat the eggs into the mixture one at a time and add vanilla extract.
- Prepare a baking soda solution and add it to the batter while stirring to ensure even distribution. Add salt, chocolate chips, flour, and nuts while stirring gently.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the batter, 2 inches apart, on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
NOTE: Do not expose the batter to too much heat (above 350F) since it can evaporate destroy the CBD.
Apart from taking note of the temperature, there are no rules guiding CBD recipes. Be as creative as possible and create your happiness. These recipes and ingredient list were extracted from Green Roads World